top of page

Group

Public·121 members

Akbar Bespalov
Akbar Bespalov

Muse Dash Just As Planned Free Download Windows PC

Feels like muse dash but it's kind of difficult trying to read the hold-notes, I don't know, it could just be me. Oh and if you guys aren't already working on it (sorry), custom keybinds and when do you think it's gonna be released? overall good game though; great work d-cell games!

Muse Dash Just as planned Free Download Windows PC

this game looks phenomenal and the music is amazing, but for some reason i couldn't ease into the game like with muse dash, or even regular taiko, for some reason the controls simply felt unintuitive for me, and the menuing was hella awkward. I also felt as if the notes weren't clear, i also wasn't quite sure which song should be next, since you get booted to main menu when you finish a song. You've got a great base, and you just gotta polish those corners to make it a great experience

• Muse Dash is a paid app for Android published in the Other list of apps, part of Games & Entertainment.The company that develops Muse Dash is hasuhasu. The latest version released by its developer is 3.1.0.To install Muse Dash on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2023-02-17 and was downloaded 0 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Muse Dash as malware as malware if the download link to com.prpr.musedash is broken.How to install Muse Dash on your Android device:Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.

• Once the Muse Dash is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.

• A pop-up window with the permissions required by Muse Dash will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.

• Muse Dash will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.

- Try hard! Try "Give Up TREATMENT Vol. 6"!- Hello from everywhere! New free song "Nihao" greets you at Level 16!- All players with "Just as planned" purchased will now receive a 1.5x experience boost!- New illustration, not one, but TWO!- You can now slide to adjust offset in "Offset Adjustment"- Fixed a bug that certain devices encountered game crash. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

©2020 by The 120 Club. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page